Saturday, July 11, 2009

 

Blog to Facebook Integration

I just found a way to integrate my blog with Facebook. Now I can share links and thoughts with more than just my friends on Facebook!

The name of the application is Simplaris Blogcast. What it does is read an ATOM feed from my blog and post entries from it to Facebook. Not only will it post to my Facebook wall, it will also post to a box on my info and / or profile pages. I can configure it so it will automatically post, or so I can select which blog entries to post. For now I've chosen the latter.

You could use someone else's blog feed if you want, but if people don't like the blog you choose, you might get blocked from your friends' walls!


or RSS feed for people who don't know any better--but now you do!

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?